TERMS OF GENERAL SALES-, DELIVERY- AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Ipswich, May 16, 2018
In these General Terms and Conditions (“Sales, Delivery and Payment Terms”), the following definitions apply: Westflex: Westflex Ltd. and / or its group companies, or any company that is affiliated with Westflex now or in the future in a group.
Products: goods as well as services.
Client: the person who wishes to purchase Products from Westflex and acts in the exercise of profession or business.
Service: activities such as but not limited to maintenance, advice and inspection.
Agreement: every agreement between Westflex and the Client regarding the delivery of Products as well as any addition or modification thereto.
1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, these General Terms and Conditions apply to all Westflex offers and to all other legal relationships that apply between the Client and Westflex. Any stipulations deviating from these General Terms and Conditions must in all cases be expressly agreed in writing.
2. The applicability of any general terms and conditions and / or purchase conditions used by the Client are explicitly rejected.
3. Offers and agreement
1. Offers which are issued by Westflex are not binding. They are without obligation, in so far as the contrary is not unequivocal.
2. Information contained in catalogs, images, drawings, standardization sheets and the like are only indicative and not binding, except insofar as these are expressly included in an Agreement signed by the parties or an order confirmation signed by Westflex, without prejudice to the Client’s responsibility for data provided. Minor differences in size, or desirable minor changes in construction or components for the benefit of a good execution, are reserved.
3. An Agreement is concluded after signing the Agreement and / or written order confirmation by Westflex.
4. The offer issued by Westflex as well as designs, drawings, scenarios and presentations provided by it shall remain its property and, if no assignment with Westflex is established, must be returned to it without delay. They may not be used and / or copied in whole or in part without the express permission of Westflex, or be reproduced in any other way or given to third parties for inspection.
5. The Client warrants that data concerning the manufacture and / or construction methods used by Westflex will not be shown, disclosed and / or used by third parties.
6. Westflex reserves the right to pass on costs incurred by Westflex in connection with a (possible) offer and / or Agreement to the Client.
1. All prices and quotations used by Westflex are exclusive of VAT and other levies imposed by the government. Unless otherwise agreed, the prices quoted by Westflex in its quotations or order confirmations to the Client are ex works / warehouse.
2. If so desired by the Client, after being instructed by the Client and Westflex has accepted the assignment, Westflex will take care of transport to the place of destination on the site and / or in the building of the Client, provided that the relevant business with a sufficiently large lift for platform trucks and pallet trucks and, without any hindrance, can be transported to the internal location of destination. Westflex calculates a minimum amount for this service and any assembly costs equal to the call-out costs and half a man hour.
3. If, at the request of the Client, the delivery is postponed until after the delivery date, or if the Client requests delivery of the Products before the delivery date, Westflex is entitled to compensation for the costs arising from this postponement or by this acceleration. as well as compensation of the statutory interest on the price of the Products involved in the postponement. Postponement of delivery does not suspend the payment obligation of the Client. Westflex reserves the right to claim damages resulting from the delay.
4. If the supply at or at the place of delivery requires additional working hours due to the absence of paving or paved roads or other circumstances, or if Westflex is required to incur additional costs, these extra hours and costs will be charged. of the Client and Westflex is entitled.